Saturday, July 17, 2010

Worst cake ever...Sorry Joe!


My poor brother! All he told me for his birthday cake that he wanted some kind of chocolate and marshmallow. Easy enough, right? WRONG! Very Wrong!

I made a rich dark chocolate cake and had attempted to make a chocolate frosting. The cake turned out very yummy, and the frosting tasted really good as I was making it! Unfortunately, when I started frosting the cake, the marshmallow was so sticky and so heavy that it started literally pulling the cake's layers apart. Finally, it formed a huge crater in the middle of the cake. Not only that, it almost pulled your teeth out trying to eat the frosting!!!

Sorry Joe! I'm going to make it my mission to find a better marshmallow frosting for next April :)



I'm embarrassed to even show these pictures, but it's so pathetic that it's funny! Enjoy!

No comments: